2. How do we collect your personal information? We only collect limited information from you when you use the App. We do not purchase information from third parties.
3. What kinds of information about you do we process? The information that we'll process in connection with all of our products and services includes:
4. What kinds of information is stored solely on your mobile device?
5. What do we use information generated by you for?
The information we collect can be used for the following purposes:
managing and repairing any aspect of the product or service; to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance;
6. What are the legal grounds for processing of information generated by you Any information we might collect is only used to ensure correct operation of the App. We do not rely upon your consent to process information. If you are not comfortable with us processing the above information, please do not use the App.
7. When do we share information with third parties? We may store some of your personal information with the our sub-contractor or suppliers (in particular IT services and storage providers). We may need disclose your information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation or in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets.
9. For how long do we store your personal information? You may request deletion of your information at any time, however you will not be able to use Contacts functionality of the App. Unless otherwise noted, we'll hold your information for as long as we have reasonable needs, such as providing the service to you, or after the end of our relationship for as long as someone could bring a claim against us, or for a period required by law, if longer. Where having the information is no longer necessary and where we can find no legitimate interest for processing the information any longer we will erase your information.
10. What are your rights under data protection laws? You have the right: